Uebele Massage specializes in a number of well-known therapeutic techniques.
- Swedish Massage - Long, gentle sweeping strokes used to increase flow of oxygen in the blood releasing toxins from the muscles, stretching the ligaments and tendons, stimulating the skin and relaxing and soothing the nervous system promoting a peaceful and calm body and spirit.
- Aromatherapy Massage - A massage adding the healing benefits of essential oils to promote a sense of peace and well being throughout the body.
- Deep Tissue Massage - This massage pinpoints areas of tension and stress and releases these patterns in thebody relieving pain and relaxing the muscles.
- Myofacial Release - Release of the muscle and fascia to promote relaxation and alleviate pain.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage - A massage using specialized techniques to reduce swelling and inflammation in the body.
- Prenatal Pregnancy Massage - Reduces pregnancy discomforts and enhances the physiological and emotional well being of both the mother and child promoting better functioning muscles and joints, improving circulation and overall body tone.
- Heated Stone Massage - Swedish massage using heated stones which are placed in specific points along the body to relax the muscles, improve circulation and the flow of energy in your body.
- Himalayan Salt Stone Massage - Massage using special heated Himalayan salt stones used to relax and balance the central nervous system. Great for deep relaxation, improved sleep, reduced inflammation and mild detoxification and exfoliation.
- Mindful Touch Therapy - Gentle and effective treatment that helps relieve stress, improve health, manage pain, and restore balance. Especially beneficial for those individuals living with cancer, critical illness, and other health circumstances where regular therapeutic massage may be contraindicated.
- Trigger Point Therapy - Release of specific muscle points on the body this allowing the other muscles to relax.
- Energy Healing/Balancing - Non-Massage techniques used along with massage therapy designed to balance the energies in the body.
- On-Site Chair & Table massage - We have the equipment and certifications to bring full care massage right to your business. Whether you have an office building or a movie set we can help your employees feel and perform better.
"It's not just a massage...it's an experience"
As we integrate the body and soul, you will experience better health and well-being giving you the ability to live your life to the fullest.